Fairstone Sawn Versuro Steps
Product DescriptionMarshalls Fairstone Sawn Sandstone Steps are a perfect match for other Fairstone paving products. The stone is hand selected for colour and quality consistency. Each paving slab is precision sawn to ensure dimensional accuracy. Marshalls source all their Fairstone Sandstone from Kota in India, as part of their ethical trading initiative. Fairstone Sandstone is one of the most durable and hard wearing Sandstone products available.
- Kit packs or individual centre stones available
- Three colours available - Antique Silver Multi, Autumn Bronze Multi and Golden Sand Multi
- Lightly sandblasted and brushed finish with excellent slip resistance characteristics
- For every square metre of Fairstone paving Marshalls sell, they will donate £1* to UNICEF
- 10 Step Kit Pack, Antique Silver Multi - £865.68 (10 Steps Per Pack)
- 10 Step Kit Pack, Autumn Bronze Multi - £789.16 (10 Steps Per Pack)
- 10 Step Kit Pack, Caramel Cream Multi - £789.16 (10 Steps Per Pack)
- 10 Step Kit Pack, Golden Sand Multi - £789.16 (10 Steps Per Pack)
- 560x350x50 Centre Stone, Antique Silver Multi - £1,298.71 (30 Per Pack)
- 560x350x50 Centre Stone, Autumn Bronze Multi - £1,183.74 (30Per Pack)
- 560x350x50 Centre Stone, Caramel Cream Multi - £1,183.74 (30 Per Pack)
- 560x350x50 Centre Stone, Golden Sand Multi - £1,183.74 (30 Per Pack)
Need help with buying Marshalls products?
Technical and Product Queries
If you need assistance with technical product queries, such as suitability for use in specific areas, product specification or general product advice, then please contact Marshalls Technical Advisory Team on:
Phone: 0870 411 2233
Availability and Order Queries
If you need to ask a question relating to availability, ordering or delivery, please contact Lawsons on the following number or email address.
Phone: 01727 226688